The Hague has potential to become a vibrant ecosystem in AI & security
Data Science Initiative together with the municipality of The Hague commissioned a report on AI & Security by Birch.
• With its profile of peace, justice and security, The Hague is well-positioned to adopt AI solutions for security challenges in its public and private organisations.
• Focussing on AI in security will provide the region (The Hague, Leiden & Delft)with a potential of ~3.200 extra jobs. These jobs are in both public and private
sector and span all complexity levels. This provides new possibilities for economic diversification.
• Additionally, it will give the region access to:
• New talent, due to increased interest in AI-related studies and interesting challenges put forth by public organisations.
• R&D Investment, due to the intensification of European programs related to digital innovation and AI.
• Start- and scaleup companies with a focus on new AI technologies in the safety & security domain.
The Policy Summary can be found Here
and the report can be found Here.